Wednesday, March 31, 2010

OBAMA LOVES INDIAN STREET DOG TOO!

It is a known fact that one of the criterias for American Presidentship is that the candidate should be a dog lover. We have seen American presidents panchant for dogs but Mr Obama is different , you know . Latest news is that Mr Obama is having a pakka Indian street dog and he loves it more than Americans !

*To see more such mischievous attempts by me, please read latest SUDHA , a kannada weekly magazine [april fools day special ]

*ಸುಧಾ ವಾರಪತ್ರಿಕೆಯ ಏಪ್ರಿಲ್ ಫೂಲ್ಸ್ ಡೆ ಸ್ಪೆಷಲ್ [ಏಪ್ರಿಲ್ ಒಂದರಂದು ಮಾರುಕಟ್ಟೆಗೆ ಬಿದ್ದಿದೆ ]ನಲ್ಲಿ ಇಂಥಹ ಇನ್ನಷ್ಟು ಕಿತಾಪತಿಗಳನ್ನು ನೋಡಬಹುದು .

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the photo- I adopted a street dog and brought her back to the US with me. This looks like her and I told everyone that it was and that she is an Obama fan (which she is :)) Thanks for the fun. Lisa and Ruby, formerly from Hyderabad, AP.